 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10419
Re: RCX 3.0 with 82 ports...Wow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:27:20 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote:

http://www.recorder.com/Headlines/tuesday_basic.htm

(second news article)

It just confirms how glad I am I live in Canada when I read junk like that.
Holy crap.

    Iain (States got da coasters, but we got da flats!)

PS - Probably no robot from me for marbles (surprise surprise), but I have a
good reason and it's a long story.