 LEGO Company / 626
Re: The sky is *not* falling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:33:08 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   Mindstorms

Mindstorms is not going away, but may continue to evolve. Like all technology products, Mindstorms will continue to grow and improve as consumers gain new technology knowledge and technology itself continues to get better and smaller.

Jake, thanks for trying your best to keep us ‘fans’ informed. Your insight and comments are always most appreciated.

Mindstorms may continue to evolve? “Continue”?? It really hasn’t evolved since it was originally introduced, most of the ‘innovation’ has come from the fan community!

But I’m already looking forward to whatever new Mindstorm products LEGO is working on, and I’m sure I’ll buy multiple copies of whatever is released.

Now, about those new blue-grey colors....

JohnG, GMLTC