 LEGO Company / 639
Re: The sky is *not* falling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 00:57:25 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Anne Carasik wrote:
This one time, Greg Muri wrote:
Hi Anne, glad there are people out there who feel the same way I do and are
not afraid to say so.

Why should I be? I give them money. Since I have a choice on what I pay
for, I have a right to open my big mouth and say something :)

I think what Greg might have been referring to is the disparaging remarks from
some other folks here (who aren't bothered by the color issue) who find it
necessary to characterize those who feel otherwise as "whiners" or
"complainers".

FWIW, the light gray change doesn't bother me so much as the dark gray.  If the
old dark gray had to change to remove the yellowish tint, then at least replace
it with a truly neutral dark gray, not this blue tinted gun metal version.  All
this talk of a crisper pallette sorta reminds me of the way Sony pumped up the
color saturation on many of their digicams because reality just wasn't good
enough...

Mark