 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10420
Re: RCX 3.0 with 82 ports...Wow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:15:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bruce Sheridan wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Calum Tsang wrote:
   “Yes, Chris and Calum, there will be a RCX 3.0, it will have 82 IO ports

How big is that sucker going to be?

I heard it was going to use Blue Tooth technology, and allow you to connect 256 I/O devices wirelessly. The actual controller fits into a 2x2 plate, and runs on 1 lithium battery. It has a 1ghz processor, and 1gb ROM.

Someone else said it has an AC adaptor jack, but I think they were just making that up, because that’s just silly.