 LEGO Company / 664
Re: The sky is *not* falling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:01:36 GMT

The Lego Tiger wrote:
I do have a question for you: when will the restructed management address
the color change? I know everyone is grateful for the information you
provide, but this is a pressing issue on a lot of people's minds (and in
my case, preventing me from buying any new sets in the future).
I'll second that question. The new greys ("Wehrmachtsgrau"=WW2 German
Millitary grey as it's already called) and brown *have* to be put on the
new managements desk for redecision as one of the biggest mistakes of
the recent years.

Luckily, I don't have that much of a problem with not buying the new
grey, as I've seen the catalog scans of the horrible castle mess they
designed for 2004 and decided to stop collecting this series for good (I
would even think twice before buying those sets even if they were in the
old grey).

Yea, it's a total bummer year for castle...

I hope for Windsor to have a nicely filled Pick-A-Brick shop this
summer, and will purchase a few kilograms there to build *real*
castle-style models.

Yours, Christian