 LEGO Company / 645
Re: The sky is *not* falling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 02:37:35 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Gregory Muri wrote:
"Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.pobursky.com> wrote in message
news:HrEFoo.1Don@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.lego, Gregory Muri wrote:
No, the sky is not falling.  Instead it is just raining these disgusting
blue-grey colors and chuncks of this red-brown stuff.

The new color changes SUCK!!!!  Change them back, and fire whoever thought
them up in the first place.  Fix this problem before you ruin future sets,
like the Millennium Falcon!!!!

An unhappy AFOL,
Greg

...begin sarcasm...
Oh look!  It's a dead horse!  Lets beat it!
...end sarcasm...

-Orion

You know Orion, it may be a dead horse but that certainly doesn't make the
problem go away.  Keeping it in the forums every once and awhile is a good
thing in my opinion.  You are not required to agree with me and neither is
anyone else.  However, I am certainly not going to offer TLC or any of their
representatives any kudos whatsoever until this problem is solved.  Feel
free to disagree with me, I don't mind.

You're right, you have the right to complain but as a reply to this particular
thread I feel it was inappropriate and rude.  In my opinion, if you want to add
more to what must be 500+ posts, start you own thread.

-Orion