 LEGO Company / 645
  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) You're right, you have the right to complain but as a reply to this particular thread I feel it was inappropriate and rude. In my opinion, if you want to add more to what must be 500+ posts, start you own thread. -Orion (20 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) Inappropriate? Naw, if TLC's management and policies are getting revaluated, then I can't think of a more opportune moment to remind TLC that some of us AFOLs still haven't "gotten over it". Mark (20 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) particular (...) to add (...) Orion, This is an open forum where people can discuss ideas, and share their opinions. No one has personally attacked Jake. I don't feel opinion sharing is rude at all. In fact, even though I don't agree with you (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

First off, there is nothing at all rude about me posting in this topic. This is exactly where a viewpoint, such as mine, should be made. Lego made a public posting and I chose this as my response. For the level of frustration and disgust I have (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) Orion, I find Gregory's post *very* appropriate. I really can't understand what makes you so upset. Color change is not a closed subject and, it seems for me that we (the people who are bothered about it) have here a good opportunity to reopen (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)