 LEGO Company / 671
Re: The sky is *not* falling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:17:38 GMT

David Schilling <davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> wrote:
colours? As soon as we find out that TLC *does* change its mind, and
returns to the old colours, (and understand I'm not saying that they
have or will!) everyone will scramble to get the few sets that have the
new colours in them, since then they will suddenly become *rare*
colours, and hence very desirable. In fact, I'd predict that the very

Sure. New colors are good. What's bad is getting rid of *key* old ones.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>