 LEGO Company / 635
Re: The sky is *not* falling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:28:21 GMT

This one time, Greg Muri wrote:
You know Orion, it may be a dead horse but that certainly doesn't make the
problem go away.  Keeping it in the forums every once and awhile is a good
thing in my opinion.  You are not required to agree with me and neither is
anyone else.  However, I am certainly not going to offer TLC or any of their
representatives any kudos whatsoever until this problem is solved.  Feel
free to disagree with me, I don't mind.

Thank you Greg. I agree with you. TLC seems to be avoiding this question,
which is really frustrating.

-Anne
--
I always said I wanted to be   (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-.
somebody. Perhaps I should      >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`.