 LEGO Company / 636
Re: The sky is *not* falling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:45:54 GMT

Hi Anne, glad there are people out there who feel the same way I do and are
not afraid to say so.  TLC has made zero effort with regards to the color
change issue.  Simply posting that garbage about the color pallette and then
dropping the issue is unacceptable to me.  I can only hope that the current
shake up of the company will have positive results.  I've got my fingers
crossed.

"The Lego Tiger" <stripes@tigerlair.com> wrote in message
This one time, Greg Muri wrote:
You know Orion, it may be a dead horse but that certainly doesn't make • the
problem go away.  Keeping it in the forums every once and awhile is a • good
thing in my opinion.  You are not required to agree with me and neither • is
anyone else.  However, I am certainly not going to offer TLC or any of • their
representatives any kudos whatsoever until this problem is solved.  Feel
free to disagree with me, I don't mind.

Thank you Greg. I agree with you. TLC seems to be avoiding this question,
which is really frustrating.

-Anne
--
I always said I wanted to be   (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-.
somebody. Perhaps I should      >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`.