 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10412
10411  |  10413
Subject:
RCX 3.0 with 82 ports...Wow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 01:07:21 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Calum Tsang wrote:
   “Yes, Chris and Calum, there will be a RCX 3.0, it will have 82 IO ports

How big is that succker going to be? How many batteries will it take? Where will they fit all those ports (is that 41 motor ports AND 41 sensor ports?)

What kind of a contest would use something like that?

Bruce