 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10414
Re: Train 6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 02:12:44 GMT

I just got the invite for the next Toronto Train Show on the 18 of April.

Just giving a heads up--if we want in, I'll have to respond by Feb 20.

18th of April.  Let's say no one can do anything train6m wise until February 1st
(after Deep Yellow).  That gives us 9 weeks to build the train6m minimal layout.

Can it be done?  Although I have the smallest component of the 6m, I think I can
probably handle my two modules within that timeframe.  Derek

The only other problem is that April timeframe puts us into the same time as
"rtlToronto16: A Bright Idea" or "rtlToronto16: A New -Twist- on an Old Joke",
dish carriers, light bulbs or whatever.    So, does rtl16 run before or after
this?  My goal is to have rtl16 be an easier contest than rtl15, so if it's the
dish game, then that wouldn't be a problem along side train6, if it's harder,
then...I dunno.

Another possibility is running lightbulbs and dish carriers simultaneously,
perhaps around May timeframe, sort of like Connect Four and Marbles v4.

Calum