 LEGO Company / 3370
Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:02:35 GMT

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
news:IF2LIq.s5H@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Nathan Wells wrote:
In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote:
Basically, because of the way the survey was created through a third
party,
there is a hard cap set for the number of surveys that can be completed.
(Basically, we're charged a fee per completed survey, and thus have to
set a
budget with the third party developer).

Within hours, that hard cap was reached, and the survey automatically
shut down.

HOLY MACKEREL!  Again.

As of now it has been about 16 hours since Jake Posted the "It's Broke"
message
yet the survey entrance at LegoFan.org has NOT been changed to reflect
that.

I have just updated the LEGOFan homepage message has been changed to
communicate that the survey has finished early due to the target number of
users filling out the survey.
Sorry I didn't react within split seconds of the survey being finished, but
even the LEGOFan team deserve a weekend away from computers occasionally ;)

I hope someone with site access can change LegoFan.org to relay the "It's
Broke"
message.  Otherwise, that site will be broken, too......

Then, the survey entrance can be re-re-adjusted after the survery starts
back up
again.

Kevin Salm
Bley = BLECH.