 General / 47382
Re: Jake did good Thanks!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 18:08:35 GMT

Hello!

In lugnet.general, Ted Michon wrote:
I personally dislike the term AFOL

You are right, this term is highly questionable. I like building with LEGO
bricks and collecting LEGO sets. But I am not a "fan of LEGO" because -
following TLC's corporate identity statement on www.lego.com - "it is not
possible to separate our company from our brand". But I do not like the company.
I certainly don't.

Bye
Jojo