 General / 47421
Re: Jake did good Thanks!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 22:42:23 GMT

I should note (even though I have already done so numerous times), that while I do NOT
support the company, I DO support Jake.  Only if Jake had KKK's job would I blame him for
the current issues.  But since his job now includes liason, he's going to have to hear my
(and other's) dissatisfaction with the company.  Hopefully he'll bend enough ears to make
some positive (in our minds, anyways) changes.

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

I hate to say it, but ditto.  While I support Lego-the-product, LEGO-the-company does
NOT have my support.

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/