 General / 47655
Re: Jake did good?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 19:41:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Cary Clark wrote:
"Ben" Beneke has documented many problems with recent bricks, but most memorable for me is this:

It shows two stacks of plates of different heights!

Oh, man, is that scary! I used to think is was bad enough that a 2 foot stack of
Duplo misaligned with a similar height stack of LEGO by 1/16 inch, but THIS IS
HORRIBLE! I hold out the hope that this was a manufacturing glitch (I could
imagine this happening if the bottom of the mold was not fully pressed up
against the top, for example. I find it not credible that this was a mold design
failure.)

-Ted