 Color / 28
Re: Jake did good Thanks!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 05:00:55 GMT

In lugnet.color, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.color, Derek Schin wrote:
   In lugnet.color, Terry Prosper wrote:

‘sho nuff.

I’m NOT EVEN GOING TO ASK why you’re posting pics of your mom in lugnet.color (1), especially since it’s likely to draw unwanted attention from Mr. Goldman (2) to her, are you sure you actually want that?

So let me just give that “‘sho nuff” a hearty second. And note for the record that Terry doesn’t speak for all of us (dare I say, “many of us”?)

1 - is it because she’s wearing purple??
(3) 2 - AND Mr. Schin...
(3) 3 - mom comments probably belong in o-t.fun

++Lar