 Color / 27
Re: Jake did good Thanks!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 04:52:45 GMT

In lugnet.color, Derek Schin wrote:
   In lugnet.color, Terry Prosper wrote:

‘sho nuff.

  Re: Jake did good Thanks!!

(...) I'm NOT EVEN GOING TO ASK why you're posting pics of your mom in lugnet.color (1), especially since it's likely to draw unwanted attention from Mr. Goldman (2) to her, are you sure you actually want that? So let me just give that "'sho nuff" a (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)