 General / 47612
Re: Jake did good?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 20:03:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
In lugnet.general, Johannes Koehler wrote:

But I do not like the company.
I certainly don't.

You are so right Jojo....

I do not like the company for bringing us the blueish greys and I even do not
like the products from 2004 (and future ones).
As long as they come in wrong colours I stop buying anything new. I only bought
the mini ISD so far for reference purpose and I strongly dislike it.

I even do not agree with the former headline: Jake himself told he loves the new
grey and the pale minifigs. How can I suppose he did his best to work in the
interest of the fans of the "true" LEGO brick (1963-2003).

Ben

Hi Ben -
Please continue to express your opinion in the new newsgroup, lugnet.color [1].
I've set the follow-ups for this post to that group.

Thanks!

-Tim

[1] http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=2527