 Color / 36
Re: Jake did good?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 05:39:15 GMT

Hi Jake,

I believe that you have kept your own personal opinions separate from working
with the afol community.  One of your strengths is the ability to do this.

I guess some fans that have talked to you know your personal opinions on colors,
certain lines of product,etc.  Sometimes we agree (both liking Hagrids Hut for
example) and other times we may not.  At the same time, I think it should be
evident to everyone that you listen to our concerns very well and act
impartially to your own opinions whether you like a decision or dislike it as a
fan.

I also think it is a "low blow" to bring up your fan opinions in these
conversations.  The afol community should be able to give constructive comments
on why we like or dislike issues like product lines and color without
questioning your integrity as a liason between us and LEGO.

Keep up the good work!

Ben Ellermann