 Color / 21
Re: Jake did good?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 01:24:12 GMT

In lugnet.color, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote:
In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:

I even do not agree with the former headline: Jake himself told he loves the new
grey and the pale minifigs. How can I suppose he did his best to work in the
interest of the fans of the "true" LEGO brick (1963-2003).

Wow. Not really sure how to respond to this. It took me quite a while to decide
whether or not to reply to this post, but it's hard not to take something like
this personally. -snip-
I apologize for what's certainly going to lead to yet more posts on the subject,
but I felt it was important to reply to this.

Well played, Jake.  Well played.

Let me say that I trust you completely to present AFOL interests to the company.

-Lenny

yes, that was heavy. Good job.

P.S. I'll bet some plates that no one knows how "I" feel about the new colors
and the old ones going awayish.

:P