 General / 47419
Re: Jake did good Thanks!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 22:31:32 GMT

I hate to say it, but ditto.  While I support Lego-the-product, LEGO-the-company does
NOT have my support.

I have bought 23 2004 sets to date, and 20 of those had all bley instantly added to my
BL shop.  I only bought 22 of the 21 to get 11 of the 4695s!  If it were possible to
get the 4695 with 4755, as in Europe, I would have never have bought 22 of the 23
sets.

Meanwhile, I have bought over 200 2003-prev sets so far in 2004.  As those disappear
from the TLG larder, my money will disappear from their coffers.

Keep it up, TLG.  Your slide to bankruptcy or public ownership is only a matter of
time with the boneheaded moves you've pulled in the last few years (all the GOOD ones,
like Lego Direct and all of its' products, won't save you when the boneheaded moves
vastly outweigh them!).  None of the moves compare to removing CORE COLORS as you have
done lately.

Bryan Wong wrote:

In lugnet.general, Johannes Koehler wrote:
You are right, this term is highly questionable. I like building with LEGO
bricks and collecting LEGO sets. But I am not a "fan of LEGO" because -
following TLC's corporate identity statement on www.lego.com - "it is not
possible to separate our company from our brand". But I do not like the company.
I certainly don't.

I keep on agreeing with Jojo!  I've gone from being a supporter of the company
to merely a supporter of their product now (as a result of the colour change).

-Bryan

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/