 General / 47390
Re: Jake did good Thanks!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 18:32:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Johannes Koehler wrote:
You are right, this term is highly questionable. I like building with LEGO
bricks and collecting LEGO sets. But I am not a "fan of LEGO" because -
following TLC's corporate identity statement on www.lego.com - "it is not
possible to separate our company from our brand". But I do not like the company.
I certainly don't.

I keep on agreeing with Jojo!  I've gone from being a supporter of the company
to merely a supporter of their product now (as a result of the colour change).

-Bryan