 General / 47383
Re: LEGO sucks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 18:08:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dirk Meier wrote:
Jake,

please, please shut up! Do you believe what you are writing?
We don`t need your way of community development.
I give you a good hint: Look for another job!

We don`t trust in any word from you nor TLC. Tomorrow white will die, then
red, then....

TLC really sucks! German AFOLs are very annoyed!

You are now loosing your most loyal fans.

Dirk

I don't care for the color change - they should have thought about backwards
compatiblity and inviolate colors before they made the change.  If they had, I
really doubt they would have be having this discussion.  That they won't change
back is probably as much a matter of inertia and career protection as
aesthetics.

Be that as it may, I rather doubt any of that was officially expressed to Jake,
nor are my suspicions hardly a certainty.  There is utterly no need to get
personally insulting to Jake - I've been on the other side of this kind of
discussion as a company's representative, and it is very apparent to me that
Jake is doing his absolute best to illuminate the concerns of the AFOL to Lego
and win what concessions he can, all in a stunningly professional manner.

-->Bruce<--