 General / 47365

Update: Universal colors - beginnings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 16:27:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Many people have asked what colors are currently considered "universal" or
locked. This means that these colors will almost certainly never be changed.
Universal colors are colors that we consider to be untouchable for change.

While the final list of extended "locked" colors has not been finalized yet, at
minimum, the universal colors will include:

- red
- green
- blue
- yellow
- white
- black
- new light gray
- new dark gray
- new brown

This list will grow from what I understand, as decisions are made internally in
the next couple of weeks about what colors do should be added to this list.

But for sure, the colors above are locked, and considered universal. They're
here for the very long term. Like a good club, once you're on the list, you're
on the list.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Re: Update: Universal colors - beginnings