 General / 47379
Re: LEGO sucks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 18:01:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dirk Meier wrote:
Jake,

please, please shut up! Do you believe what you are writing?
We don`t need your way of community development.
I give you a good hint: Look for another job!

We don`t trust in any word from you nor TLC. Tomorrow white will die, then
red, then....

TLC really sucks! German AFOLs are very annoyed!

You are now loosing your most loyal fans.

Dirk

Dirk,

I think this post was rude and uncalled for.  How would you like to be called
useless?  I sure wouldn't.  You basically just called Jake a moron.  Whether or
not you agree with the TLC's decision does not give you the right to have a
nasty tone and to be condescending.  Constructive criticism instead of
destructive criticism please.

-Orion