 General / 47404
Re: Update: Universal colors - beginnings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 20:51:59 GMT

Agreed.

This list blows chunks due to the last 3 listings.  Replace "new" with "old", and
it's Golden.

Ted Michon wrote:

the universal colors will include:

* red
* green
* blue
* yellow
* white
* black
* new light gray
* new dark gray
* new brown

Funny thing: Remove the 3 new colors, add back the 3 old colors plus tan (I'm
indifferent to tan, but I know a lot of people love it) and I would bet 9 out of
10 of us here could live with this list forever!

-Ted

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/