 General / 47403
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 20:38:36 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:

Maybe I should spin this around and ask the AFOLs to answer this: What can I do
to "prove" that we are listening?

This question simply proves that you aren't.  This thread has had several people
mention that the problem isn't that you're refusing to admit the mistake.  The problem
is that you refuse to back out of it and switch back to the old colors.  "Cementing
the new colors for all time" is NOT fixing anything.

And another widespread question of when are you going to tell us the REAL reasons for
the switch (focus groups ain't it, so don't cop out with that)?

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/