 General / 47373
Re: Update: Universal colors - beginnings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 17:21:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote:
Many people have asked what colors are currently considered "universal" or
locked. This means that these colors will almost certainly never be changed.
Universal colors are colors that we consider to be untouchable for change.

While the final list of extended "locked" colors has not been finalized yet, at
minimum, the universal colors will include:

- red
- green
- blue
- yellow
- white
- black
- new light gray
- new dark gray
- new brown

Hi,
and at the purple colour you have to think about a little more, how the exact
colour has to look like, hmm?
What other colours will you try in a wild mix in one set like the HP-bus?
Maybe some sorts of tan in the next starwars-set?
Or some sorts of light-through darkblue and darkred in a trainset?
Sorry, but whatever you (TLC) wrote and i heard about colours in the last months
is a big tragedy. If it would not be so serious, it would be funny, but so...
I thing TLC is on the biggest looser-highway i can ever imagine.
Regards Ronald