 General / 47437
Re: Update: Universal colors - beginnings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 03:52:14 GMT

On Fri, 7 May 2004, Aaron West wrote:

Other than that, I am shocked still at the apparent lack of concern for the 1x1
Brown Tile that never made it to production in the classic color.  :o(

It was in both 4475 and 10124.
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/3070b

--
TWS Garrison