 General / 47423
Re: LEGO sucks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 23:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dirk Meier wrote:
Jake,

please, please shut up! Do you believe what you are writing?
We don`t need your way of community development.
I give you a good hint: Look for another job!

We don`t trust in any word from you nor TLC. Tomorrow white will die, then
red, then....

TLC really sucks! German AFOLs are very annoyed!

You are now loosing your most loyal fans.

Dirk

Dirk,

  Are you *sure* your an *adult* fan of LEGO?  I don't doubt the "fan of LEGO"
part, but I do seriously question the adult part.

  Are you saying you are more loyal than me?  I'm sure not going anywhere.  More
colors mean more options.

  I invite you to look for another hobby, rather than Jake looking for another
job.

  You need to understand the Jake has no control over what is happening.  He is
not in a position to make any decisions.  He can report what we fans say, and
report what the decision makers decide.  To attack him because you do not like
the decisions made by the decision makers is breaking one of those basic life
lessons:  "Don't shoot the messenger".

  Your post shows a distinct lack of maturity.  I thought I was intense, but
you've got me beat by a long shot.

  Feel free to send me all your lego when you give up the hobby.  I'll pay for
the shipping.

  I'm an american that speaks his mind.  Maybe that is the bull headed german
that I got from my Grandma Hoffman, or maybe that is my short tempered isrish
blood from Grandpa Clague.

Kevin