 General / 47423
    Re: LEGO sucks! —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Dirk, Are you *sure* your an *adult* fan of LEGO? I don't doubt the "fan of LEGO" part, but I do seriously question the adult part. Are you saying you are more loyal than me? I'm sure not going anywhere. More colors mean more options. I invite (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

        Hibernation —Dirk Meier
   Hi Kevin, I like your direct style! Yes I am an adult, and I'm mature. But no longer a fan of LEGO. It was not my intention to annoy any AFOL! Sorry, if this was a result of my postings! Then it even would have been better not to write a single (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Hibernation —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Thanks Dirk. Enjoy your hibernation and I hope you find your new hobby relaxing, enjoyable and stress free. Kevin (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)