 General / 47461
Re: Update: Universal colors - beginnings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 16:17:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Jake,

I made the following suggestion in a separate thread (http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=47440), but just for completeness I’ll post it in this too-long thread as well:

Don’t change any more colors, period.

There are already tons of colors, and TLC seems to be adding more every day. But why bother modifying them by small (or large) variations? They make MOCs look bad, sorting more hell, and people angry. Sure, today we may say ‘keep tan the same’, but a few years from now, people will have tons of the currently newer colors, like dark orange, and get angry if you change it.    Since “compatibility” is such a Lego mantra, TLC should just stick with the colors as they are. Isn’t this pretty sensible?

Good luck with the continuing onslaught,

Roy