 General / 47462
Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 16:23:15 GMT

   I’d love to hear from you what your choice would be, and what parts you consider “priority” for either solution.

Would it be possible to produce all the pre-2004 sets with old grey (including any re-releases such as Legends?)

Failing that, parts I’d like still available would be those used in Classic Space and Castle construction with a priority given to basic bricks, plates, slopes, tiles and arches

Steve