 LEGO Company / 1560
Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 17:00:22 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

   I’d love to hear from you what your choice would be, and what parts you consider “priority” for either solution.

Hi Jake,

First I’d like to say thanks for giving us this opportunity

I’ll start with 2 general points:

1. Yellow faces. If TLC want to make pinky seasick minifig faces thats fine with us as long as they won’t kill the old “normal” Yellow Faces. I know you are saying now it’s only for registered themes but I doubt in this rate that by 2008 will be any Yellow faces left.

2. make Tan as Universal color.

From this part forward I’ll be representing the Castle point of vies in the issue:

1. We still want the old gray weapons so we think of making 677/6077 http://guide.lugnet.com/set/677 as a legend in the old colors will solve this part

2. We need parts such as helmets (all kinds), weapons (lances, halbard, crossbows, the new 4 bladed spear etc.) and armors (Euro and Ninjas) in the old dk gray accessories (including the dark gray old round shield). Also the brown ones: cowl, hood (from SW), and Forestman Hat. Old brown horse, old Brown castle big and small wheel, old light gray treasure chest, the peasent old brown backpack.

Of course it means that all those parts will remines available for good

Thanks

Yaron “Webrain” Dori