 LEGO Company / 1553
Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 16:44:54 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

snip

   I’d love to hear from you what your choice would be, and what parts you consider “priority” for either solution.

I think both things should be done. A few nice old color specialized packs for each theme could be done while basic brick packs of new colors could be offered.

For an old grey castle accessory pack, I would like to see pieces from the Yellow Castle (set 375/6075) and Knight’s Procession (set 677/6077)

These pieces should include:

Armor: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=462062

Old light grey, axes, swords, and lances:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=462055 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=462089

Flared helmets in old light grey: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=462146

Bullet Helms in old dark grey: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=462067

Blank light grey triangular shields: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=463189

A sticker pack to allow different shields to be made - using shield patterns made before 1984, glossy paper stickers would be more accurate than plastic stickers (images 1-9) http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=50685

Knight visor helmets. Since the original helmets and visors can not be made (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=462064) perhaps new pointed visors in these colors of old light grey, white, black, and red could be made.

Other important items which castle fans would like are:

Euro-Armor: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=462046

Round Shields (in old dark grey): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=462109

Of course, making a set like 677 Knight’s Procession a legend with old greys could be easier than making this accessory pack.

Ben E.