 General / 47377
47376  |  47378
Subject:
LEGO sucks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 17:56:05 GMT

Jake,

please, please shut up! Do you believe what you are writing?
We don`t need your way of community development.
I give you a good hint: Look for another job!

We don`t trust in any word from you nor TLC. Tomorrow white will die, then
red, then....

TLC really sucks! German AFOLs are very annoyed!

You are now loosing your most loyal fans.

Dirk

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Many people have asked what colors are currently considered "universal" or
locked. This means that these colors will almost certainly never be • changed.
Universal colors are colors that we consider to be untouchable for change.

While the final list of extended "locked" colors has not been finalized • yet, at
minimum, the universal colors will include:

- red
- green
- blue
- yellow
- white
- black
- new light gray
- new dark gray
- new brown

This list will grow from what I understand, as decisions are made • internally in
the next couple of weeks about what colors do should be added to this • list.

But for sure, the colors above are locked, and considered universal. • They're
here for the very long term. Like a good club, once you're on the list, • you're
on the list.

Jake
---
Jake McKee