 General / 47372
Re: Update: Universal colors - beginnings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 17:20:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   the universal colors will include:

  • red
  • green
  • blue
  • yellow
  • white
  • black
  • new light gray
  • new dark gray
  • new brown

Funny thing: Remove the 3 new colors, add back the 3 old colors plus tan (I’m indifferent to tan, but I know a lot of people love it) and I would bet 9 out of 10 of us here could live with this list forever!

-Ted