 General / 47440
47439  |  47441
Subject:
Universal Colors - how about NO MORE CHANGES ?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 05:21:58 GMT

Hi all, especially Jake,
    Jake, first let me say thanks for all the hard work you've put into
communicating between AFOLs and TLC. And I'm sorry some of the folks here have
treated you so rudely.
   Now, I have a suggestion about this "universal color" issue, that
surprisingly I haven't seen said so far:
DON'T CHANGE ANY MORE COLORS. period. There are already tons of colors, and TLC
seems to be adding more every day. But why bother modifying them by small (or
large) variations? They make MOCs look bad, sorting more hell, and people angry.
Sure, today we may say 'keep tan the same', but a few years from now, people
will have tons of the rust orange-brown, and get angry if you change it.
   Since "compatibility" is such a Lego mantra, TLC should just stick with the
colors as they are. Isn't this pretty obvious??
  And switching back the new colors would be nice too :)

Build on,
Roy