 General / 47404
    Re: Update: Universal colors - beginnings —Thomas Stangl
   Agreed. This list blows chunks due to the last 3 listings. Replace "new" with "old", and it's Golden. (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Update: Universal colors - beginnings —Wesley Davis
   I love tan, and the "sand" colors. Tan, at least, needs to be around forever. I'd like to see chrome gold universalized, too. Imagine a 6285 Black Seas Barracuda with all the yellow replaced with chrome gold. That is bliss. (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)