 Star Wars / *16198 (-100)
  Re: New Star Wars (from FBTB)

(...) spent (...) around, (...) your (...) Falcon #2. (...) If you're just into this hobby to have one of everything, you're into it for the wrong reason. A guy I used to know went crazy when all the new Star Wars toys and action figures came out. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

(...) Joining in the discussion a bit late here, but you've hit it on the head here. These new sets show off Lego's new set style (which is much better, IMO) and are far more interesting, I think, from a design standpoint. Anyways, just my two (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Boba Fett Star Wars Miniland Scale Figure MOC

(...) Mike, this is gorgeous. I love the rocket pack, the weapons and accessories, but dude! Using minifig legs for the helmet and belt was just ingenious. Not sure I like the look of the head - maybe if green 2x2 radar dishes existed that could (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

(...) But which was replaced by the Black Monarch's Castle, which is quite obviously the King's Castle, redone with newer pieces (and a new color scheme). I've owned both for the past fifteen years, and I still prefer the redone set aesthetically. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

(...) I agree with Tim. In some case a redesign of an old set can show more originality that designing a completely new set. In fact, a good redesign that improves the look and feel of the model to the point where I, as a consumer, would want to buy (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

(...) Aaah, well, to each their own. I'm just looking at the pictures and thinking, oh, always thinking of what I can *do* with those new wing pieces (that make the saucer) and that new 8x8 cone! If it looks OK when mated with the 4x4x2 cone--even (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Boba Fett Star Wars Miniland Scale Figure MOC

Excellent interpretation, Mike. I've really been enjoying this series of Star Wars Miniland-scale figures. There's so many ingenious uses of odd pieces, and the articulation on some of them like this new Boba Fett figure allows you to have them (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

Some of us took 20 years to stop complaining about the castle sets that used pre-fab wall pieces. Obviously all the castle sets since Yellow Castle were junk, they weren't even the real color, and purists wouldn't touch them. (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

This trend was discussed here about a year ago. At the time, most Star Wars Lego fans agreed that to continue the line, Lego would be forced to release revamps near the end of the license. There was much optimistic speculation, foremost of which (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Boba Fett Star Wars Miniland Scale Figure MOC

Awesome! One of your best Miniland I'd say! Terry (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Star Wars (from FBTB)

(...) I LOVE the new Falcon. it appears to be less randomly colored (more grays instead of blue & red) I like the cockpit which can apparently fit 2 figs side-by-side, & i love the cockpit access tube, which appears to be able to allow figs to 'walk (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Boba Fett Star Wars Miniland Scale Figure MOC

I had already made a Boba Fett, but thought it was time to give him a makeover. So, here is my new and improved Boba, with articulated joints and even more weaponry: (URL) with Rifle> (URL) with Rifle> (URL) Left Angle> (4 URLs) (no weapons)> (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

(...) I agree partially. I really like new sets. Does it seem like they stop producing successful sets too soon? I think so. MF is a flagship set of the theme that could have been continuously offered until the license expired. Back in the 80's sets (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

(...) ---- snippety - doo - dah ---- I wonder how long we'll have to wait for pics of this UCS Snowspeeder..... It could be really good.... (hope, hope, hope) Tim (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Papenfuss wrote: ---- snippety - doo - dah ---- (...) would see Jango's Slave I as the same as Boba's Slave I. They are completely different designs with different building techniques and features, and only the finished (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

(...) That's brilliant, cause the old one looked like Shi*! Steve (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

Wow! looks great to me! Does anybody know what minifigs and/or scenery come with this set? The pic has Lando, Boba Fett, and a Cloud City landing platform, as well as the Falcon. Just curious. Tim (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

(...) apart and are different enough to not really fall into this. Lets look at those sets real quick, since we are dealing with system sets I will deal with that. Train Station: According to the link there has been 3 train stations. I was thinking (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

(...) Yeah, it sure would stink if they started putting out different versions of the same things. (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Star Wars (from FBTB)

(...) I think they're trying to keep the signature ships available. Future Star Wars LEGO fan growth is limited if you can't get certain sets. As to why a redesign instead of a re-release? Well, TLC isn't out to make collectors happy (and note there (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

(...) Yes, that is true. BUT..... I rather have parts from a new set, not an old set with a slightly new spin on it. This MF among others is not a new set, its a old set with a "new and improved" label on it. I just hope this is a road Lego is not (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

(...) Parts are parts in my book. -Tim (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

(...) I rather they have 'New Set' fever. I am not liking this pattern of old sets re-done. I already have the MF, I already have the snowspeeder, I already have the X-Wing.... I do not want or need different versions of the same set. What I do want (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

(...) I am not thrilled. This Falcon seems worse than the first one. Look at the cab?? Does that look like a Millenium Falcon cab to you? If I had to choose, I would definatelly choose the first Millenium Falcon by far. I just do not see the ship (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Star Wars (from FBTB)

I posted this in the other thread on this as well, but DoubleT, a poster on the FBTB forums, has pictures of the upcoming MF on his site: (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New Star Wars (from FBTB)

I just want to say that I will be buying the new Millennium Falcon set, the new X-Wing, and the original Falcon, which I still haven't gotten. The reason is that the two new ones are redesigned sets, not re-released sets . . . that's not the same (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

(...) Wowza...crazky studs...I'm liking the form of this one better but then again it is even smaller...HOWEVER, with the construction, maybe it will allow for easy expansion -Andrew (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

(...) AWESOME This one looks so much cooler than the first MF! Can't wait to get one! (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

Hey, Just to add to this, DoubleT, a member of the FBTB forums, has posted pictures of the back of the Cloud City box that show the upcoming redesigned Millenium Falcon: (URL) notice that it has a January 8 release date. Bruce (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Items I'm donating to the 2003 Echo Base Charity Con

As a representative for the Foundation for Underprivledged Fradel's, we would humbly appreciate some donations as well. Fradel (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New Star Wars (from FBTB)

(...) Agreed. In 2000, I didn't have enough money to get the MF (like I wanted too, it was a pretty bad set). If a kid got a LEGO set for his/her birthday (say Ewok Attack) and became and LEGO Star Wars fan, he/she would have no way to get the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  8002 + 9754 Pic's updated !

Hi, for a long time ago.... I've made some pictures of my Star Wars Technic Sets. have a look at: (URL) etc. are comming soon... (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

YAAA...AAAYYY...YYY!!!...!!! Rob (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Star Wars (from FBTB)

(...) Oops, I just posted simultaneously with the same news from FBTB. Oh well, sorry for the redundancy... Anyway, Jeremy, since you asked, I respectfully disagree with your thoughts on the new Millennium Falcon. To sum it all up, I understand your (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon

In case anyone interested in such things hasn't been to FBTB recently: Tim announced both on the front page. Haven't seen any pictures yet unless they're buried in a discussion thread there that I missed. UCS Snowspeeder due out in November. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars) !

  New Star Wars (from FBTB)

Quoted from front page of (URL) First up we have a new UCS Snowspeeder - due in November from LEGO Direct. I'm working on gathering final details, so stay tuned on that one. Also, for those of you who are getting your Cloud City sets (and Marty (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Items I'm donating to the 2003 Echo Base Charity Con

(...) Yowza...cool stuff...how about donating to the "College Students Away From LEGO Supply" Fund??? -Andrew (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Hailfire/New MINI's in Canada?

(...) Well, they *are* a discount retailer... Can't expect them to necessarily carry the big ticket items. Although, that being said, the Zeller's in my part ofthe work carry the expensive sets. (UCS Yoda, Hogwarts Castle, Chamber of Secrets). I've (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Hailfire/New MINI's in Canada?

(...) Zellers just plain SUCK when it comes to Lego. Even more so since MegaSuk appeared. I have yet to see even ONE Zellers carry a large set ($100 or higher) of ANY Lego theme. (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Hailfire/New MINI's in Canada?

Well, after finally finding the Hailfire Drois at TRU in Yonge St in downtown TO, I called S@H and added teh MINI's to my outstanding order for 4502 and 10123. Yes, this can be done. I ordered 10123 when it was available, then called and added 4502 (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Items I'm donating to the 2003 Echo Base Charity Con

(...) Mmmmmm, Guinness D Wing. -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  (canceled)

  Re: How can you make the Pit Droid stand up? (Set 8000)

(...) Thanks for answering. So, I'm not alone. Is there anybody in .starwars or .technic who succeeded in making him stand up by pressing the nose _WHEN_ he's crouched on the surface? Stéphane S. (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

  Items I'm donating to the 2003 Echo Base Charity Con

I was contacted by a Dutch Star Wars fan club, the Echo Base Foundation about possibly donating some MOCs to their charity con later this month. This year, the Make a Wish Foundation will be the beneficiary of all profits generated by the event. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) Heat was my first suspect as well, however what possible source of heat is there in the center of the top of a modern fridge? The lightbulb inside? maybe it's not going out when I close the door! :) And how hot would it have to get to fuse (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) I would lay strong odds that it's related to temperature fluctuations; perhaps a 'hot spot' on the top of the fridge. Certainly it isn't because of weight. For well over 6 months, I had a 26 pound Battlestar Galactica frame sitting on it's end (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) <DELURK> I've got rather a weird and at the same time traumatic addendum to this story. (those of weak constitution may not want to click on the links) I was worried about this happening to my ISD and so took it down from it's perch atop the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Snowspeeder render on deviantART

(...) I love the addition of the lights under the grille tiles. Thanks for sharing! I'll spread the coolness over to .starwars John (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hailfire/New MINI's in Canada?

(...) Yup. Pretty much the same deal as last fall, I believe. Free shipping with any order over $99. Last year, several people in my office, including me, went together to place two big orders both well over 99 dollars. That way everyone gets free (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Hailfire/New MINI's in Canada?

(...) Michael, Try Walmart - I have found all the minis (for $9.86CAD) at Brantford and St. Catharines locations, as well as many other new sets - Orient Expedition, Designer, Space, Skateboard, Basketball, World City, Harry Potter. Walmart seems to (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hailfire/New MINI's in Canada?

(...) Or, while the Canadian dollar is still strong, order them for less from Shop at Home. There's a free shipping deal on for Canada right now, if memory serves correctly. Retail on these is $10 CAD each. I saw them at TRU (briefly) in the summer, (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Hailfire/New MINI's in Canada?

(...) They had all the new minis at a TRU in Ottawa in early July. I've also seen a few in various Toronto TRUs and the price tags for them at a few Walmarts, but no sets.... aside from a few MTT sets. The only place I've seen a hailfire at a Sears (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) Seeing as this suggestion would require a substantial rebuild for each flip (the beams in question are buried deep within the triangular support frames), I think I'll stick with the original plan and continue with the Galactica, at least (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Hailfire/New MINI's in Canada?

Has anyone found the Hailfire Droid and trhe 4 new MINI sets at retail yet in the Hamilton/Burling/Oak...e/downtown Toronto area yet (Ontario, Canada). Where ARE they already? I did find 3 of the MINI's (not the Falcon) at Toy, Toy, Toys in the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: How can you make the Pit Droid stand up? (Set 8000)

Stephane Simard's utterance expressed in news:HKsoJ6.1EDA@lugnet.com: (...) Hi! I have never believed them to be able to stand up by themselves when I push the buttons. I have always held them in my hand when unfolding. They both stand up nicely (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

  How can you make the Pit Droid stand up? (Set 8000)

Hello all, I've had the Pit Droid for a good while, I played with it a lot and can't seem to make him stand up by pressing his eyes: he keeps falling on his back. The only way I can make him unfold is by holding his head with my hand while pressing (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) No, eventually it might start to show stress, but it should last a lot longer than if you just set it on a table and leave it alone until pieces start popping off. The more often you flip it, the less stress the beams should experience, as (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "Poggle the Lesser" Star Wars Miniland Scale Figure MOC

Awesome design, Count! I espsecially like the use of minifig arms as fingers and toes. Bruce Hietbrink (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  "Poggle the Lesser" Star Wars Miniland Scale Figure MOC

You never really know until you're done if your MOC is going to balance correctly and support it's own weight. Unlike Weebles, Poggle wobbles, and he DOES fall down! So, I cheated and just stuck him on a stand. (URL) Front Left Angle> (2 URLs) Front (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) bend (...) If you did this enough times though, wouldn't the beam eventually fatigue and break? Or is ABS resilient to repeated stressing within a limited range of motion? (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) ABS plastic has "memory", so if you can heat it up to the right temperature range, it will relax back into its original shape without slagging. From our experience at work, you'd need to start around 150 degrees and gradually work upwards from (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Pull Back Racers

So, Not that the pull back racers are completely usless, but remember back when they had those funny MatchBox like cars with the weird themes? Well, Voila! Themed Lego Racers.... The Harry Potter Racers Draco Malfoy Harry P. & Ron (URL) equipped (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) That's good news... I just checked my beams, but unfortunately four are still warped, although I don't think quite as badly as they were before. If/when I rebuild, I'll make sure to use Jordan's reversing suggestion, if the beams fit that is. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Oola Star Wars Custom Minland Scale Figure

(...) Consistantly amazed Mike....I swear you're using glue to get the angles and contortions you do. Incredible stuff. Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

I had my Star Destroyer together for over 5 months. I did notice the long Technic beams bending in the frame. When I took it apart, I thought that some might stay that way, but none of them did. The more I disassembled, the straighter they got. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Boonta Eve Deadman's Pass

Check out our latest diorama MOC from our (URL) The three leading podracers negotiate Deadman's Pass through the rugged desert wilderness. Exposed to the elements, each racer fights off not only themselves but also the hidden dangers beyond the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

Thanks for the heads-up! Then I'll know not to have it on display too long *when* I find the money to get one! :) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) I bought one when it came out and put it together right away. I took it apart a few days ago. I too had four bent grey beams, but not as bad as yours. But you can still see that they're warped. Some of the black ones are also bent ever so (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

Mine has been on display for 9 months so far with no problems. However, I had noticed early on that there was a potential problem with the nose. My quick fix (which seems to have held up nicely) was to move the front main support from it's intended (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  ISD top and bottom ideas

I am playing around with ideas for an ISD project. My basic idea is studs on top boxes that get gradually larger toward the inside of the "V". To create the outer "shell" I was going to waterfall a large number of plates to give the appearance of (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  2 new MHOF : KING KAHUNA AND FUTURON 1

Hi everybody! Due to special circumstances, the last election for the Minifig Hall of Fame lasted a month and a half and 2 Minifigs won. They are King Kahuna and Futuron 1. For more details, visit the Minifig Hall of Fame at (URL) for your time. (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

  Oola Star Wars Custom Minland Scale Figure

It's Oola...it's Oola...let's watch her do the hula! That is, until she becomes Rancor kibble. (URL) Front> (URL) Front Left Angle> (2 URLs) Left Angle> (URL) Struggling> (URL) for Jabba> (URL) with the slug> (URL) Did you just hear something?> I (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

I got one for Christmas too! I noticed that it was buckling after just a few weeks of being together. I think I took it apart after a month to save the bricks. Dave "Kelly McKiernan" <kelly@anagrafyxx.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Droopy Star Destroyer

When the Star Destroyer came out last year, I got one for Christmas and of course put it together right away. It had a place of honor on my desk. Lately, though, I've noticed the nose drooping. So I took the bridge assembly off and things started (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  FRAZZAP!

I dunno about you, but I'm still recovering from Brickfest. Haven't even touched the bricks to build something new. BUT, one of my fav things from Brickfest was hangin' out with Greg Hyland and watchin' him sketch out a groovy pic of the Admiral (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

(...) Not really, I plan to keep plugging away at 'em. The good thing is that there are SO many different types of LEGO modified bricks, color variations, etc. now as opposed to years ago, and this allows for all kinds of detail possibilities. I can (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

(...) While the 1999+ ball joints would allow for lots of posability, I think the click/twist hinges used in the Super Battle Droid would make for better results. You'd probably have to look into getting the 1x2 bricks with the plus-shaped holes in (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

(...) Ooh, ooh, do a Droid Fighter that transforms into a robot! Oh wait... Just out of curiosity, are you running out of characters to make for your Miniland line? I know I'm stretching the limits of available color selection with my BioniWars (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

(...) I'm waiting to see the obvious merger of Unicron/Death Star. That and something...anything, really, with Slave I. Anyways, both the TIE Fighter and TIE Interceptor will be really difficult to work into a robot form, though the other two TIEs (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

(...) -snip- (...) Who... whoa. Lego transformer. That's super awesome. (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: 4502 X-Wing Fighter

(...) AFAIK the only current picture available is at <www.fbtb.net FBTB>: (2 URLs) But I would expect you'll be receiving a catalog soon. -Kevin (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: 4502 X-Wing Fighter

(...) Can someone post some pictures please? thanks. -mark (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

(...) and (...) The hinges I put inside the legs really limited the shape of the nose section (from cockpit forward). I tried using different pieces and SNOT configurations, but it just started getting even bigger and bulkier. I'll take some more (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

Hey Count, Great! When you first suggested this idea I was skeptical about how well it would work, but this is cool. The nose looks a little blocky when you look head-on, but better from above. You should also include some pictures of the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Count Dooku's Geonosian Speeder MOC Instuctions

I finished LDraw and Picture instructions for this MOC. Nothing big but worth mention. Here's the page: (3 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage> (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

(...) Nice. Cant wait to see what you do with a TIE fighter :) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

THE TRANSFORCERS robots with the force to transform I'm starting to make a series of MOCs which are simply Star Wars vehicles that can transform into robots. For any one who knows about the Trasnformers, this would be as if the Transformers' Ark (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: 4502 X-Wing Fighter

(...) Lessee...how about 300 more pieces (the original was only 263), a new Luke (Dagobah training outfit), more authentic looking landing gear (and at least the front one looks "Jedi Starfighter" retractable, though I can't see enough of the rear (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: 4502 X-Wing Fighter

(...) I haven't seen the new set, but the old X-wing, at $30, was 263 pieces. So this set has 300 more pieces for only $20 more. That seems like a pretty darn good deal to me. Adrian (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: 4502 X-Wing Fighter

(...) Hum.. what is the difference between THIS x-wing and the one from a few years ago apart from the green stuff? They look the same to me with the exception of a new "paint job"? Is the yoda hut and a few different color parts on the X-wing (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  4502 X-Wing Fighter

Posted at FBTB's forums: "I was down at my local LEGO Outlet yesterday and picked up a copy of the new Shop at Home catalogue. I was surprised when I got to the back cover and saw a set I have not yet seen mentioned in the forums here. The (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX) !!

  AF Geonosian Ambush Diorama

If you also collect Hasbro action figures like we do, check out our latest diorama from our (URL) homepage>. (2 URLs) Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: The Adventures of Timmy Skywhiner: Episode 1 - A New Dope

Refer to (URL) this post> I was very amused by Alexander's reference to the SWK remix movie. It inspired the following image: Jedi Timmy training with a double-bladed lightsaber (URL) Btw, for those who care, Ghyslain finished his high-school year (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Trying to contact Simon MacDonald

hi simon, I've seen your torso stickers at brickshelf: (URL) would like to ask some questions about. unfortunately I couldn't find your e-mail-address. googling the web I just found another gallery at fbtb (this is the reason why I cross-posted the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.starwars)

  ~MOC UPDATE~ "Ghtroc Light Freighter"

The Unknown Division has declassified several new photographs of this ongoing and extensive project, which has been met with numerous setbacks due to budgetary cuts. (URL) Captain Matt Krotzer himself is shown here displaying the underside egress (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Republic Gunship Assault

(...) Only complaint is that the transparent bits arent transparent enough or are too dark. (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship Assault

DEEP LINK... -tk "John Miller" <jpmiller@micoks.net> wrote in message news:HJuCoI.nuw@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) Bryce, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Republic Gunship Assault

I have been working on the 4490 Mini Republic Gunship in Bryce. I thought I would share my final image. The gunships and environment rendered in Bryce, postwork in Paint Shop Pro. (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jabba the Hutt Miniland Custom

(...) . snip . WOW! Great job! This is the first time I've ever seen someone successfully blend Bionicle and Star Wars! Others have tried, but you're the first to master the art! Well done. XPost to .Bionicle - the people over there really need to (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  New site, new MOcs

I'm finally able to post to these boards :) I launched my MOC site a couple months ago and have just been waiting on my lugnet account so I could announce it: (URL) I've posted a few Star Wars MOCs including my take on a UCS Snowspeeder, as well as (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact