 Star Wars / 16177
Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:44:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Paul S. D'Urbano wrote:

Seems like TLC has Empire Stikes Back fever!

I rather they have 'New Set' fever. I am not liking this pattern of old sets
re-done. I already have the MF, I already have the snowspeeder, I already have
the X-Wing.... I do not want or need different versions of the same set.

What I do want is new (not re-done) sets with the main goal is to squeeze more
money out of me for something I already have. I rather Lego put the man hours in
for new sets, not tinkering with old sets.

Same goes for other lines like Bionicle, they re-did the Toa and the Kal instead
of making new sets, so this is not just a SW line problem.

I would not have had a problem if they just put the old sets back out again for
thise of you who missed them or just wanted more... but not this.

Oh well, life goes on.

Parts are parts in my book.

-Tim