 Star Wars / 16201
Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 05:37:48 GMT

"Steve Moldovanu" <wolf_hunter_03@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hey,

Just to add to this, DoubleT, a member of the FBTB forums, has posted • pictures
of the back of the Cloud City box that show the upcoming redesigned • Millenium
Falcon:
http://www.doublet.dk/Lego/mf1.jpg
Also notice that it has a January 8 release date.

Bruce

I am not thrilled. This Falcon seems worse than the first one. Look at the • cab??
Does that look like a Millenium Falcon cab to you? If I had to choose, I • would
definatelly choose the first Millenium Falcon by far. I just do not see • the ship
from Star Wars in this. The first one looks MUCH better. Hey that's my • opinion!

Steve

First, since when has the falcon had a cab? Do you mean the cockpit?
Second, who cares.
I never built the first one and I won't build this one either.  It's all
about the parts.
[  j o n ] (me too)
http://zemi.net