 Star Wars / 16200
Re: New Star Wars (from FBTB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 02:31:32 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Orion Pobursky wrote:

   I buy LEGO to play and have fun. This is what the core of the LEGO hobby is all about: a great toy to that inspries the creativity in all of us. Nothing make me happier than when someone says “I don’t like the look of that set but look at all the great pieces you get!”. The LEGO is not like baseball cards, coins or stamps where each item is unique and collectible. The people who buy these sets to sell at incredibly inflated prices later down the road (speculators) do nothing but a disservice to the LEGO hobby.

Amen to that.

-Tim