 Star Wars / 16174
Re: New Star Wars (from FBTB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:34:38 GMT

I posted this in the other thread on this as well, but DoubleT, a poster on the FBTB forums, has pictures of the upcoming MF on his site: http://www.doublet.dk/Lego/mf1.jpg

Bruce

Message is in Reply To:
  New Star Wars (from FBTB)

Quoted from front page of (URL) First up we have a new UCS Snowspeeder - due in November from LEGO Direct. I'm working on gathering final details, so stay tuned on that one. Also, for those of you who are getting your Cloud City sets (and Marty (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, FTX)