 Star Wars / 16190
Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 21:57:01 GMT

This trend was discussed here about a year ago.  At the time, most Star Wars
Lego fans agreed that to continue the line, Lego would be forced to release
revamps near the end of the license.  There was much optimistic speculation,
foremost of which involved previous Star Wars Lego sets revamped with newer
parts.

So here it is and people are already complaining.

I guess it's to be expected though, now that Lego has finally gotten back to
releasing detailed sets with lots of parts, enthusiasts need something new to
grumble about...

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Paul S. D'Urbano wrote:

Seems like TLC has Empire Stikes Back fever!

I rather they have 'New Set' fever. I am not liking this pattern of old sets
re-done. I already have the MF, I already have the snowspeeder, I already have
the X-Wing.... I do not want or need different versions of the same set.