 Star Wars / 16193
Re: Official: UCS Snowspeeder and *New* Millennium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 23:08:11 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Moldovanu wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hey,

Just to add to this, DoubleT, a member of the FBTB forums, has posted pictures
of the back of the Cloud City box that show the upcoming redesigned Millenium
Falcon:
http://www.doublet.dk/Lego/mf1.jpg
Also notice that it has a January 8 release date.

Bruce

I am not thrilled. This Falcon seems worse than the first one. Look at the cab??
Does that look like a Millenium Falcon cab to you? If I had to choose, I would
definatelly choose the first Millenium Falcon by far. I just do not see the ship
from Star Wars in this. The first one looks MUCH better. Hey that's my opinion!

Steve

   Aaah, well, to each their own.  I'm just
   looking at the pictures and thinking, oh,
   always thinking of what I can *do* with
   those new wing pieces (that make the saucer)
   and that new 8x8 cone!  If it looks OK when
   mated with the 4x4x2 cone--even "sort of"
   OK--it will be amazingly useful.  If the
   "pod" cone is two pieces, it will be even
   better.

   That whole ship is a treasure trove of
   cool, useful parts!  Neat!

   best