 Star Wars / 16192
Re: Boba Fett Star Wars Miniland Scale Figure MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:31:44 GMT

Excellent interpretation, Mike. I’ve really been enjoying this series of Star Wars Miniland-scale figures. There’s so many ingenious uses of odd pieces, and the articulation on some of them like this new Boba Fett figure allows you to have them strike some very authentic poses.

I’m particularly impressed with your construction of Boba’s helmet here, with the diagonal tile and plates and the green minifig legs. Nice idea for the billowing cape, too.

Keep up the great work!

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith