 Space / 27522
27521  |  27523
Subject:
FRAZZAP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:57:24 GMT

I dunno about you, but I’m still recovering from Brickfest. Haven’t even touched the bricks to build something new. BUT, one of my fav things from Brickfest was hangin’ out with Greg Hyland and watchin’ him sketch out a groovy pic of the Admiral Giddens sig fig standin’ with his SPLANG craft.
and a camera pic of the finished result

So when I returned home I thought, mebbie I should color this. So I got a good scan and spend a coupla hours in photoshop... and came up with this: (yes, it’s a larger file and yes I moan about those :-D )
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/admiralcolor.jpg
Hope you like it! Thanks to Greg for his humor and his time!! (nice old school Marvel Star Wars Comics blaster drawin’!)

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.

P.S. The Grand Admiral however didn’t fare so well... http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=489482