 Space / 27529
Re: FRAZZAP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 04:16:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   So when I returned home I thought, mebbie I should color this. So I got a good scan and spend a coupla hours in photoshop... and came up with this: (yes, it’s a larger file and yes I moan about those :-D )
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/admiralcolor.jpg

The colors children, the colors!

   P.S. The Grand Admiral however didn’t fare so well... http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=489482

Hawhaw! :-)